Arbtirary thoughts on nearly everything from a modernist poet, structural mathematician and functional programmer.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Copycenter

So, I guess I should point out that unless noted otherwise, or the work is not by me, everything on this blag is licensed under the CC-by license. In other words, do anything you want with it as long as you attribute me (Cory Knapp) in any distribution or modification in a way that does not imply that I endorse your use of the work, without explicit permission to do so, more here: Creative Commons License

I'd like to get into a discussion about copyrights here, but I just don't care enough... Let me just say, I prefer copycenter to copyleft, and I prefer copyleft to copyright... I think open source (and the non-software equivalents) is the right thing to do in a "give to charity" sort of way, not in a "don't kill" sort of way...

No comments:

Creative Commons License Cory Knapp.