- Understand Grothendieck's Axiom, and why it is (or isn't) important.
- Write a decent Binomial Heap in Haskell.
- Read Type Theory and Functional Programming or Proofs and Types.
- Read these lecture notes on Categorical Logic.
- Read all the minor prophetic books (and Daniel).
Read all of the Epistles.
- Get comfortable with functors, monads and arrows in Haskell.
- Study for GRE. Especially, read Apostal's calculus.
- Make headway into the graph problem Dr. Pelsmajer gave me.
- Work with Beckman on something interesting...
- Pray more!
- Read The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus and Das Faustbuch.
There's more, I'm sure... There's always more.
Edit: Oh, dear! I got none of those done... sigh.